- From Albany take route I-87 North (the Northway) or I-87 South from Plattsburgh/Montreal
- Take Exit 17N – Bear right onto Route 9 and go about 1 mile to stoplight. (Speedway Gas Station)
- Turn right onto Route 197 and go about 4 or 5 miles to stoplight at T-intersection in Fort Edward. (Stewart’s)
- Turn right still on 197 (also Route 4) and go 0.4 miles to Argyle Street on left.
- Staying on Route 197 Turn left onto Argyle Street and go 0.4 miles. See bridge on right.
- Turn right and go over bridge (still 197) and take this road about 5 miles into Argyle.
- Argyle is small. You’ll see Glens Falls National Bank and Stewart’s at the intersection of your next turn. You are now only 4 miles from Lant Hill B&B.
- Turn left onto Route 40 at Stewart’s. Pass school on left and fire station on right.
- Turn right onto McEachron Hill and go up this winding, hilly road 2 miles to stop sign.
See red barn in front of you.
See white house to the left.
- Go between house and barn and slowly follow dirt road up hill.
- Proceed less than 1 mile to top of hill and see wooden barns on right and old farmhouse on left.
- Slowdown, your turn into Lant Hill B&B is about 100 feet past farm house.
- Turn left down lane by Lant Hill sign. Look at the view and smile because you’re finally here. Park in front of the garage at the house. Welcome!
Questions? Call Don or Sue at 518-638-8003 or 518-638-8579