Private Suites and Farm-Based Breakfasts – A Nature-Lover’s Sanctuary in Upstate NY
We offer two spectacular rooms, each with a private bath. The chalet-style architecture offers unique living space that provides privacy and comfort.
Situated on the main floor of the home, you will awaken to the eastern sunrise over Vermont’s Mount Equinox. The suite includes a large bedroom with a choice of King or Twin beds, a sitting room with double futon, a private bath, and a walk out on to the deck from your private sitting room.
Starting at $155/per night*.
Located on the lower level of the guest house, this room offers you the most privacy with the same eastern mountain views. This bedroom has a Queen size bed and private bath.
Starting at $125/per night*.
Rooms and Rates:
- Rates listed are based on double occupancy.
- For single occupancy, please deduct 10% of the base price.
- Rates include a delicious homemade breakfast
- Breakfast is the only meal served to guests on the farm.
- The use of the kitchen is solely by the proprietors
- Additional fees apply for additional persons, cribs, and futons.
- All rates are subject to NYS tax of 7%
- One night’s deposit is required for a one or two night visit. Longer visits require a 50% deposit. Please have the deposit reach us within one week of making your reservation. Balance is payable upon arrival. We accept cash, checks and PayPal payments.
All rooms include:
- Clean, private bath
- Comfortable chairs and reading lamps
- Alarm clock, iron
- Deck of cards, coffee table books, games
- Access to public areas
- Mini Fridge in public areas
We are a small B&B and cannot absorb late cancellations. Deposits will be refunded if a cancellation is received two weeks prior to arrival date. If less than two week’s notice is given of a cancellation, a refund will be issued only if the room can be re-booked.