- We are only allowing one room to be booked in the building at a time, so there can only be guests who are in the same "pod".
- We continue to clean and sanitize the house before guests arrive and after they leave.
- Guests are asked to screen themselves before arrival and we ask the standard questions about travel and health / illness to ensure the safety of all, including our own.
- Presently, guests are only welcome from the states that NYS has not placed a 14 day quarantine.
- If breakfast is requested, it will be available on the first morning.
- Guests are welcome into their room upon arrival and advised that room service will be their responsibility during their stay.
- Requests from guests to the hosts during their stay are, of course welcome.
A Bed and Breakfast near Saratoga Springs, Lake George, and Southern Vermont
Lant Hill Farm Bed and Breakfast near Saratoga Springs is more than a place to sleep for a night – it’s a destination.
Guests are encouraged to explore our 100+ acre farm: visit our heritage-breed cows, walk in the fields, and sample fruits and vegetables in the gardens. Intrepid nature-lovers are invited to take in the land certified as a wildlife habitat by the National Wildlife Federation, while others can relax with a good book or play games. For families who want to travel, yet not venture far from the immediate area (less than 30 minutes), you can visit a gourmet restaurant, a chocolatier, a micro-brewery, and countless farms.
We offer two spectacular rooms, each with a private bath.
Experience country life at our working organic farm: Apple & Berry picking, vegetable gardening, maple syrup season & more.
If you have any questions about rooms, directions or anything else, contact us.
At Lant Hill Farm Bed & Breakfast you won’t be overwhelmed by crowds of guests like you would in downtown Saratoga Springs. Our bed and breakfast offers two rooms, each with private baths. The chalet-style architecture offers unique living space that provides privacy and comfort.
We take great pride in offering hospitality on the farm. Enjoy a full breakfast in our large and comfortable common rooms. Or, take your freshly prepared meal on the spacious deck that overlooks the mountains.
The farm is our home and has been for nearly 50 years. Come see why – We’re open all year round.